Out Of Gauge & Heavy Haulage
Trafertir have a dedicated projects team that specialise in Out Of Gauge (also known as OOG) and Heavy Haulage for cargo not able to be moved by usual transport methods. Our aim is to provide you with a professional and considered solution, whilst taking all factors into consideration on a subcontractor or consultancy basis.
Our knowledge of the rules and regulations governing the movement of abnormal loads, and our industry expertise allows Trafertir to operate Out Of Gauge and Heavy Haulage services throughout the UK, and Europe.
How Trafertir can help
Trafertir are able to offer any or all of the following services:
- Provision of route surveys to confirm your load will move from A to B
- Site visits to the collection or delivery point anywhere in Europe
- Abnormal load permits, including VR1 or BE16 “Special Orders”
- Fully detailed method statements and risk assessments
- Hands on, complete Project Management
- Attendance at pre planning meetings
- Attendance at vendor site visits
- Skilled personnel at loading / delivery points and en route, if required
- Supply of skilled private escorts and police escorts where necessary
- All haulage enquiries received are fully researched, with free impartial advice available at the pre-planning stage, or prior to the movement of loads.
What else can we offer?
Our aim is to work for you, not get you to work for us… As a leading International transport and logistics provider we are well placed to meet the needs in many business sectors. Trafertir have extensive experience in most business sectors and we are confident that we can provide you with a right solution to meet your needs from door to door or from start to finish.
- European Road Network
- UK Domestic Distribution
- UPN Pallet Network Member
- Customs Clearance
- ETSF Bonded Warehouse
- 7000 Pallet Spaces
- Sea Freight
- Air Freight
- Full Risk Cargo Insurance
- Hiab & Moffett
- Waste Carrier Certified