WE KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING... PLEASE REVIEW THE CHECKLIST TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PREPARED.
With many years of experience, backed up by an HMRC and Border Force approved infrastructure, we are here to hold your hand and support you and your business and ensure to maintain it after the end of the transition period and into a new era.
We understand that it can seem a daunting prospect but some simple changes to your paperwork can make a big difference to your business and avoid potential delays in customs clearance.
Please review the checklist and ensure that you are ready for the change as from the 31st December 2020. Your shipments are supported by a commercial export/import invoice that contains the following information:-
- A plain language description of the goods, in addition to any technical description or product code.
- EORI number of the exporter / importer
- Full quantities and net/gross weights (on a separate packing list if applicable)
- The Country of Origin of the goods
- The Full Value and Currency of the goods
- The terms of shipment – for example the Incoterms(r) applicable
- The HS Classification, or Commodity Code, of all the goods shipped